- PROPRIETARY SERVICES FOR REGISTERED USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS. Hal Leonard operates an electronic platform/system that enables registered users to access and use certain online content and services offered by Hal Leonard (the "Content and/or Services") through the Site. To access and use the Content and/or Services you will be required to register on the Site. Certain Content and/or Services will require you to become a paid subscriber under one of the subscription options described on the Site.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE CONTENT AND SERVICES. Hal Leonard reserves the right to modify in part or in whole, or temporarily or permanently discontinue this Site or any Content and/or Services contained therein for any reason and at any time without notice to you. Hal Leonard is not liable to you or any third party for modifications, suspension or discontinuance of any services or content offered on this Website.
- CONTENT AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY. Content available for download on the Site and Services offered through the Site, whether provided by Hal Leonard or a third party, may be unavailable or subject to change without prior notice. Hal Leonard shall not be responsible or liable for the unavailability of, or changes made to, any Content and/or Services on the Site.
- CONTENT AND SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS. Hal Leonard attempts to describe the Services and downloadable content offered on the Site as accurately as possible. However, Hal Leonard does not warrant that Content or Service descriptions on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- G-PASS MEMBERSHIP. G-PASS is a subscription service offered by the Site that allows users to view sheet music or stream video and audio content. Monthly and annual subscriptions will automatically renew each month (monthly) or year (annual) unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use the G-PASS service. We will bill the subscription fee to your Payment Method. For monthly subscriptions, you must cancel your membership before it renews each month to avoid billing of the next month’s subscription fees to your Payment Method. Current G-PASS Membership benefits and features are available on the Subscription Sign-up page located at www.guitarinstructor.com/subscription.
- G-PASS FREE TRIAL. The Site offers a free trial subscription for new and certain former subscribers only. Hal Leonard reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility. The free trial subscription period lasts for seven days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. The free trial provides unlimited access to all the content at GuitarInstructor. Upon expiration of your 7-day free trial, all items will be automatically removed from your library, unless you purchase a subscription to G-PASS. Registration and email verification is required to begin a free trial; Payment Method is not required. Only one free trial per user.
- G-PASS BILLING
- Recurring Billing. By starting your G-PASS subscription and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly subscription fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the G-PASS service to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing your subscription, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts.
- Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our subscribers ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting the Site and clicking on the "Your Account" link, available at the bottom of the pages of the Site. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we will send you an email notification asking you to update your Payment Method. Upon doing so, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details. If you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, "Cancellation" below), we will immediately terminate your subscription.
- G-PASS CANCELLATION.
- Monthly Subscriptions. You may cancel your G-PASS subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the G-PASS service through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS. To cancel, go to the "Your Account" page on the Site and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- Annual Subscriptions. You may cancel your annual G-PASS subscription at any time. If you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your annual subscription period, the used portion of your subscription shall automatically revert to a monthly subscription, retroactive to the start date of your annual subscription and billed at the regular monthly rate. You will then be refunded any remaining balance. For example, if you purchase an annual subscription on March 1 and then cancel on July 20, your subscription will be converted to monthly subscription that started on March 1 and ending on July 31. The current regular-price monthly subscription fee for five months will be calculated and then deducted from the annual subscription fee you paid. You will be refunded any remaining balance.
- GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS. GuitarInstructor offers third party gift subscriptions of varying durations. Gift Subscriptions require a one-time payment and do not auto-renew. For uninterrupted service, the gift subscription recipient must provide a Payment Method and manually renew the subscription prior to the expiration of the gift subscription.
- PROMOTIONAL SUBSCRIPTIONS. GuitarInstructor may offer various promotional subscriptions, either through the Site or in partnership with a third-party vendor.
- Non-Renewing Promotional Subscriptions. Certain promotional subscriptions will be offered for a fixed duration, with no auto-renewal. These subscriptions are subject to registration and email verification, but do not require a Payment Method. At the end of the promotional period, you will have the opportunity to convert to a paid subscription for uninterrupted service.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13. To register or subscribe to the Site, you must be over 13 years old at the time of registration or subscribing. G-PASS Subscriptions require a valid credit card and verification from the owner of the credit card used to become a G-PASS member. In accordance with Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly solicit, nor will we accept, personally identifiable information from users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Hal Leonard is the owner and/or authorized licensee of all trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") on the Site, and all copyrightable content and/or information on the Site. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, or pursuant to this Agreement, your use of the Site does not grant to you a license to any content or materials you may access on the Site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission or that of the third party rights holder.
- USER CONDUCT. While using the Site and the Services, you agree not to:
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- allow any other person to use your subscription credentials, including user names and passwords, to gain access to the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any Services made available on or through the Site through any means;
- use the Site or the Services or features in violation of Hal Leonard's or any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary, personal or legal rights;
- use the Site or the Services in violation of any applicable law;
- attempt (or encourage or support anyone else's attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site or the Services, or any content thereof, or make unauthorized use thereof;
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Site.
- NO WARRANTIES. HAL LEONARD MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE BY HAL LEONARD OR ANY THIRD PARTY. HAL LEONARD SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE, THE SITE'S CONTENT, AND THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND THE SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. HAL LEONARD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL OR TECHNICAL ERRORS. HAL LEONARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE SITE AND THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- EXTERNAL WEB SITES. The Site may contain links to third-party websites ("External Websites"). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Websites. Hal Leonard is not responsible for the content of any linked External Websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Websites.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and assigns harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your access to, use, or misuse of the Hal Leonard Content, the Site, or the Service. Hal Leonard shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. Hal Leonard reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
- COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK COMPLIANCE & COMPLAINTS. Hal Leonard honors the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied or used on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please notify Hal Leonard by following the procedure set forth in the following section. Upon receipt of any bona fide claim of infringement, or upon becoming aware of any actual or alleged infringement by any other means, Hal Leonard will remove such actual or alleged infringing products from the Site pending our investigation.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your work has been copied, distributed, or used by Hal Leonard in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please provide Hal Leonard with the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Hal Leonard of your belief that your copyrighted material or trademark(s) has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or trademark that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the site location of the claimed infringing material, including the ID number, if applicable;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the claimed infringing use is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its duly authorized agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or trademark owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or trademark owner's behalf.
- COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS. Hal Leonard controls and operates the Site from its offices in the United States of America. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. All parties to these terms and conditions waive their respective rights to a trial by jury.
- TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT. Subject to the terms of the Services Agreement, if applicable, Hal Leonard reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to the Services and/or all or any part of the Site, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability.
- MISCELLANEOUS. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction or terminated in accordance with the Termination provision above, the invalidity or termination of such provision shall not affect the validity of the following provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect: "Intellectual Property," "Communications to Hal Leonard," "No Warranties," "Indemnification," "Termination of the Agreement," and "Miscellaneous." Our failure to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this Agreement. No waiver shall be effective against us unless made in writing, and no such waiver shall be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance. Except as expressly agreed by you and us in writing, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter. The section headings are provided merely for convenience and shall not be given any legal import. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees.
Notices should be sent to:
7777 West Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53213
Guitar Instructor is not a separate entity but is a trading name of Hal Leonard LLC. Hal Leonard LLC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be collected, stored, used, disclosed and otherwise processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Hal Leonard LLC is the controller of your personal data that it collects from you or otherwise receives. This means that it determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data. However it will process your personal data in accordance with this policy.
In this policy:
- we / our / us refers to Hal Leonard LLC, a Limited Liability Company, whose principal address is 7777 West Bluemound Road, Milwaukee, WI 53213, United States; and
- personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a data subject), and includes "personally identifiable information" as that term is used in the United States of America (USA). An "identifiable natural person" is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Information we collect about you; policy concerning children
We will collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by contacting us via our website or filling in online forms on our website at https://www.guitarinstructor.com (our site or our website), by communicating with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise, by ordering products or services from us, or by posting reviews on our site. The information you give us may include: your name, e-mail address and phone number; your address/shipping address (including city, state/province, ZIP Code and country code); your billing/payment information (including cardholder name, daytime phone, billing address, card type, last 4-digits of the credit card number, and/or PayPal transaction ID - Note that no sensitive credit card information, such as credit card number, card security code, and expiration date is stored in our systems, nor does it flow through any of our processes. All credit card information is processed by our PCI compliant payment processor, PayPal.); where relevant, your job title, company/employer name and work contact details including phone number and address; and, if you are a music teacher or other music professional, in addition to information as above, details of the type of music you teach or your professional role, and your membership of any teaching association or other organization for music professionals. Please be aware that if you fail to provide to us information that we ask for, we may be unable to provide products or services to you or otherwise to fulfill your requirements. It is important that we hold current information about you, so please provide us with any appropriate updates.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will normally automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, your login information, and information about your computer or other device being used to connect to our site, including browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products or services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. This includes information we receive about you if you use any of our other websites we operate or other services we provide. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies) who may provide information about you to us. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- We do not knowingly collect personal data relating to children. If you are under the age of 18 please do not use this website or order products or services from us. Please, instead, ask an adult, such as your parent or guardian, to do these things for you.
Uses made of the information
We comply with the law. We will only use your personal data to the extent that the law allows us to do so. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) we will rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal data:
- where it is necessary to perform a contract we have entered into or are about to enter into with you;
- where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests. Our legitimate interest means our interest in conducting and managing our business, including enabling us to provide you and our other customers with the best products and services we can and the best and most secure experience when dealing with us. In assessing our legitimate interests, we make sure we consider and balance any potential impact (both positive and negative) on you and others and your rights;
- where you have given us your consent.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to process an enquiry received from you, or to respond to an expression of interest from you in one or more of our products and services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request or purchase from us;
- to collect payments for any products or services you purchase from us;
- to moderate and publish reviews that you post on our site;
- to provide you with newsletters;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we or our Corporate Affiliates (as defined below) offer that are complimentary to or related to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. This may include products and services that we or our Corporate Affiliates make available through one or more of our other websites or the websites of such Corporate Affiliates;
- to provide your information to our marketing department who may contact you to request feedback and comments on our products or services or to provide information to you which may be of interest to you;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (such as e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, you will be able to withdraw your consent by contacting email@example.com;
- to notify you about changes to our products or services;
- to try to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device;
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to try to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them;
- Information we receive from other sources. We will use this information to combine with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal data with selected third parties including:
- entities that provide customer service applications to us to better enable us to respond to your requests for information or assistance;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or them, for example suppliers of shipping services to fulfill your orders for physical products;
- credit card processors and other payment services providers, for the purposes of effecting payments by or to you;
- entities who provide services to us in relation to marketing, in order to assist us in marketing to you as described above;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- cloud service providers, including the entity that hosts this website, for the purposes of storage and such hosting;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
We will disclose your personal data to third parties:
- if Hal Leonard LLC or all or substantially all its assets or the relevant part of its assets (e.g. those associated with its Guitar Instructor business) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers (or the relevant customers) will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to: comply with any legal obligation; or to enforce or apply our standard terms and conditions of business and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hal Leonard LLC, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- if we discontinue our business or file a petition or have filed against us a petition in bankruptcy, reorganization or similar proceeding; or
Where we store your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. These may be located anywhere in the world, including the USA. See below concerning international transfers of personal data.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. This includes encryption of some information.
- We will also require third parties to whom we disclose your personal data to take appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data and not to use it except for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
International transfers of personal data
- Many of our external third parties to whom we transfer your personal data as described above are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- Where we use providers based in the United States of America, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
Retention of personal data
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected your personal data.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of that personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. If by law we are required to retain any information about our customers or their interactions with us, we will retain your personal data insofar as required to comply with such law.
- We may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data in certain other circumstances, namely where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to another person or entity. In that case we will provide to you, or to the person or entity to whom you wish us to transfer your personal data, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) or another applicable regulator. If you have any complaints about the way in which we process your personal data please do contact us, as set out below, as we would appreciate the opportunity to resolve your complaint.
- If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal data to another party, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites or apps of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites or apps, please note that these websites and apps have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or apps.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|GILocale||Guitar Instructor||This cookie enables us to store information about your language and locale.|
|HLUID281||Guitar Instructor||This cookie is essential for our site to recognize you when you return to our site.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||This cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.||Google Analytics Terms of Service|
|_gid||Google Analytics||This cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.||Google Analytics Terms of Service|
|_gat_[identifier may vary]||Google Analytics||This cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.||Google Analytics Terms of Service|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
Last updated: June 20th, 2018